$300 Million Projects to be Implemented in 2016
More than 15 projects in the sustainable energy sector are submitted during the first 20 days of 2016. With a total value of more than 12 Million USD, the prospects of NEEREA in 2016 seem very promising. LCEC estimates that more than 300 Million USD of projects will be implemented during the year. According to the 2015 statistics, the average amount per project was around 725,000 USD. Around 75% of loan requests are dedicated to renewable energy, while the remaining 25% include energy efficiency projects. To know more about the NEEREA statistics of 2015, visit the LCEC web site: www.lcec.org.lb/NEEREA.
MORE CLOSER LOOK ARTICLES
STRATEGIES & PLANS
A fundraising event, entitled Think Green, will be held by Zero Waste ACT for all its business members on September, 10,2013, at WHITE, Dora.
The Green Mind Association invited all Green Mind Award Participants, finalists, runner ups and winners to the GREEN MIND DAY on Jan-16-2013 in Beirut, to create a platform where interested Venture Capital and Potential Investors met with participants.
A green initiative launched by Ashrafieh 2020 project aims to transform Ashrafieh into a tranquil and unpolluted area.Green spaces allow residents to walk and ride bicycles.